Monday, January 25, 2010

6 hours of sunshine

This January has been a cold and grey month.
So I was very happy when the sun came out the day before yesterday.
I guess it only came out because it was very cold (-12°C).
But since I was so happy because of the sunny weather, I went out for a walk anyway.

I missed this blue sky so much. Can you spot the moon?

Part of the Spree's water surface was frozen.

Clear, long shadow ♥

Yesterday was -14°C but the sun didn't show up.
Today was -12°C again, and the sun was shining.
Does it mean that the sun only shines when it's -12°C during Berlin's winter?
That can't be good...

In the afternoon I went to a lovely café with my favourite co-worker.
I found it a few days ago during my daily walk.
It's called Café Solvey.



Please check out their galery for more pictures.
These pictures I took just don't do them justice.
I love cafés like this - I'll try to find more!

No comments:

Post a Comment