Sunday, June 19, 2011

flohmarkt am mauerpark

Do you like flea markets? I love them. Today I went for the one near my place, Flohmarkt am Mauerpark. The weather was really strange, one minute the sun came up, the other minute it rained heavily. The rain didn't seem to drive the people away from the market, though. That's why I like umbrellas. We need them to become friends with rain!



I love meat way too much to convert myself into vegetarian, let alone vegan, but these people with their vegan burger almost convinced me to become vegetarian - almost ;-)




The Fernsehturm is watching over Berlin.




"Hi there, sexy!"

Everytime I go to a flea market I always need to stop myself  from buying too many things. This time I only bought these...I swear I need them! ;-D



No comments:

Post a Comment