Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ingolstadt village


Ingostadt Village is an outlet shopping center in Ingolstadt, about an hour drive from Munich. It's also reachable via a shuttle bus from Munich. I'm usually not much interested in brands so I never go out of my way just to go to outlets, but today Mr. A (that's what I've decided to call my husband here) and I went there because we needed some stuff. And they had a special sale up to 80%. So why not?

The place was pretty big but it took us only about 4 hours to browse through all the shops. Judging from the largeness of the area, I thought we would need the whole day! It was probably because most of the brands didn't match our taste, though. So for us, it was a bit disappointing, but the place is definitely great for those who like to hunt for discounted brand items. Nevertheless, we found some of the stuff we were looking for, so all in all, it was a successful day!

Do you go to shopping outlets?


No comments:

Post a Comment