Saturday, February 6, 2010

2nd christmas

Last year I flew to my homeland for Christmas.
I left in the middle of December, so I didn't make to exchange presents with two of my friends.
Last week we met at my place for brunch and we did the present exchange then!

First, I got these cute handmade cloud, moustache and hedgehog stamps from Sa-Su. She is graphic designer and owner of small caps, a manufactory for fine prints in Berlin. Please check out her lovely and inspiring blog as well.

Next, this adorable Dachs Dessert badge from JF. We went to the university together and he knows about my weakness for cute (but not kitschy!) things ever since. I can't get enough of these badges :)

It felt really nice to open Christmas presents in January.
Maybe we should make it a tradition from now on?

7 comments:

  1. @small caps: ach ja, ich sollte vielleicht erstmal dich fragen, bevor ich verlinke? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sweet^^ The stamps are really nice!

    Oh and it's my first time here (I found your blog from your comment.. over @ Chubby*Hobby - Thanks for dropping by!)

    And I like your name in Japanese on the banner!!
    Ganbatte ne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jo: oooh what a surprise! Thanks for dropping by, too! I've just started blogging, so still nothing fancy here, but stay tuned (^^)v

    I'm happy to hear that you like レクトピア, it's a wordplay of my name (Alex) and the word utopia, hee hee...

    一緒に頑張りましょー!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beim japanischen komme ich nicht mit, aber nein, du mußt nicht fragen. (ich kriegs sowieso raus.. hi hi :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. @small caps: stimmt, du checkst es ja auch regelmäßig ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already following your blog!!!

    はい~はい~

    ReplyDelete