Sunday, March 7, 2010

a long, expensive day

Yesterday was a sunny day, though pretty cold.
I started what turned out to be a long, expensive day at around 13:15.
At first I went to check out a few shops in Prenzlauer Berg area, and I met this handsome guy.

Aren't you cold, honey?

After that I was going to watch Avatar with a friend, but since there was still time I went to Manolo for a glass of hot white chocolate - which is actually melted white chocolate in milk, yumm...They have cool interior:

I love glasses with this shape ♥

Then there was the movie, in 3D, which costed us €14 each...
It was the most expensive movie I've ever gone to - at least it was worth it!
Next, dinner at El Reda, a Lebanese restaurant where we had some Kubideh, one of my favourite dishes.


Last, we went for some beer at Eschenbräu brewery.

It's common to see these machines inside a brewery in Germany.

The beer coasters have picture of the brewery's owner on them :)

It was really an expensive day, but I had a good company and a lot of fun, so it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment