Wednesday, March 24, 2010

zur rose

Oh dear, so much life, so little time to blog ;-)
Exactly a week ago I went for a solitary lunch at Zur Rose, a very nice little café near my place. I've been wanting to go there for a long time, so I was glad that I've finally have the time to, and I was not disappointed!

Like many of the cafés in Berlin, Zur Rose has a vintage interior, using unmatched vintage furnitures and vintage wallpaper.

The food is super delicious! I had some macaroni with chicken fillet and home-made tomato pesto. Unlike many other places, they don't just give you some cold bread, but ask whether you would like some and then warm them for you. They also have free water, definitely a plus in Germany, where you sometimes even have to pay €0,50 for tap water!

Zur Rose has definitely passed the test to be one of the cafés I'll keep coming back to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment